Published: January 24, 2004 | Updated: November 1, 2019
Terms applicable to specific Content and areas of the Site
Notice Specific to Software Available on this Site
Any Software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of the Company or a third party provider. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the License Agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the License Agreement is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS SUCH REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THE LICENSE AGREEMENT ACCOMPANYING SUCH SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Use of Community Services
Community Services are provided as a convenience to users and the Company is not obligated to provide any technical support for, or participate in, Community Services. While Community Services may include information regarding the Company products and services, including information from the Company employees, they are not an official customer support channel for the Company.
You may use Community Services subject to the following: (a) Community Services may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; (b) Content provided on or through Community Services may not be redistributed; and (c) personal data about other users may not be stored or collected except where expressly authorized by the Company.
Restricted Rights Legend
Any Software downloaded from this Site for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), is provided with Restricted Rights. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Software and Materials by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-4 (for Department of Defense (DOD) acquisitions) and 48 C.F.R. 2.101 and 12.212 (for non-DOD acquisitions). The U.S. Government’s rights in Software and Materials, including its rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display or disclose the Software, will be subject in all respects to the commercial license rights and restrictions provided herein.
Notice Specific to Materials Available on this Site
Permission to use the Company owned Materials from this Site is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Materials from this Site is for informational and noncommercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Materials are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, state community, private/public colleges may download and reproduce the Materials for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Materials specified above do not include the design or layout of the Site or any other Company owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the Company Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the Company Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by the Company.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH MATERIALS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE MATERIALS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Notices Regarding Software, Materials and Services Available on this Site
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, INCUR BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE.
Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and Content
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, Services, or Materials.
- Copy, derive, edit, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, use, or reproduce any code or source code or source listings relating to the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Use the Site, Services, or Materials to produce, market, evaluate, compare, investigate, or support any product other than the Company’s products.
- Use, copy, provide, disclose, or otherwise make available any confidential or proprietary information from the Site, Services, or Materials, including but not limited to documentation or source code of the Services or Materials, in any form, to any third party.
- Use, publish, or disclose the results of any comparative or competitive analyses, benchmark testing, infringement testing, testing or performance specifications of the Services or Materials to any third party.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, Services, or Materials, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Company server, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- Pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Disguise the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Site or any Idera, Inc. accounts, computer systems or networks.
- Use, access, or attempt to access any portion of the Site, Materials, or Services that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Use any deep-link, scraper, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology which does the same things, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor any portion of the Site or any Idera, Inc. accounts, computer systems or networks.
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use any device, software or routine to disrupt, inhibit, interfere, or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site, any Idera, Inc. accounts, computer systems or networks, any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, Materials, or Services.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, slow, deplete, interfere, or impair the Site, Materials, Services, or any Idera, Inc. web site, computer system, computer account, network infrastructural resources, or network.
- Upload or transmit to the Site any device, software, program, or file that may damage the operation of the Site or any Idera, Inc. accounts, computer systems or networks, including without limitation, corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any Company account holder or to any idera.com or affiliated e-mail address.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- Reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any Materials or Services through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Materials, Services, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site.
- Cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or otherwise inhibits the full display of the Site.
Termination of Use
The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the Site or Content provided on or through the Site. You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time, terminate or limit your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content. The Company may terminate or limit your access to or use of the Site if the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that you have infringed the copyrights of a third party. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or limitation of your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content, including Content that you may have shared.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Site or screen Content that is shared on or through the Site. However, the Company reserves the right to review the Site and Content and to monitor all use of and activity on the Site, and to remove or choose not to make available on or through the Site any Content in its sole discretion. The Company may remove Content that is confidential or proprietary to a third party without that third party’s permission.
Links to Third Party Sites
The links in this area will let you leave the Company’s site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU ON OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY CONTENT ACCESSED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF CONTENT.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO, AND MONITOR THE USE OF, THE SITE AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Export Control Laws
Software available on this Site is subject to United States export controls and use contrary to the United States law is prohibited. No Software from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and the Crimea region or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods (Licenses to these countries and parties are presumed denied); (2) re-export to these countries is prohibited; if you “know or have reason to know” that an illegal reshipment will take place, you may not ship to such a user; or (3) to any entities or individuals listed on any U.S. Government Denied Party/Person List. See BIS’ The Denied Persons List, the Office of Foreign Assets Control’s (“OFAC”) Economic and Trade sanctions list and the Office of Defense Trade Controls. This list is subject to change and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact.
Neither the services or products of the Company not the underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise provided or mad eavailable, either directly or indirectly into any country subject to U.S. trade sanctions, (Supplement No. 1 to Part 740, Export Administration Regulations, Country Group E:1), to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions. By downloading or using software from this Site, you are agreeing to the foregoing and all applicable export control laws. You are also warranting that you are not under the control of, located in, under the control of, or a resident or national of any such country or on any such list. You agree to comply strictly with all United States export control laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required.
Availability of Products
Information on the Site may reference or cross-reference the Company products, programs, or services that might not be available in your location. Such references do not imply that the Company plans to make such products, programs, or services available in your location. Please contact your local Company representative for more information. Product prices may differ depend on your location.
Accuracy and Completeness
The Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the Sites or Materials.
Privacy and protection of personal information
Please see the Company Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
Contact [email protected] with questions or problems, as appropriate.